February 9, 2013

Abandoned Sanatorium Beelitz-Heilstätten (Part 3)

While I was running around the abandoned hospital with the Nikon Camera and my iPhone, my wife was carrying the Fujifilm and I have to say, she shot some nice pictures herself.


She has a good eye for little special things, such as these dragon head roof elements in one of the big rooms:



Since I had no flash for the Nikon with me, I had to take the Fujifilm down to the basement to explore...






And here are some more photos we took with the Fujifilm:









Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

3 comments:

  1. Schöner Blog. Vereint direkt mal mindestens zwei von uns bevorzugte Dinge. Gutes Essen und Lost Places. ^^
    Wuah... der Hund is ja... widerlich? beeindruckend? Ich kann mich nich entscheiden. Das is Beelitz oder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genau, die Fotos sind aus Beelitz. Ich muss da unbedingt wieder hin, es gibt noch so viel mehr dort :)

      Delete
    2. Hab gehört da solls ziemlich viel Vandalismus geben, was es kaum noch sehenswert macht. Ich weiß nicht was ich von solchen Urteilen halten soll. Sehenswert ist es bestimmt trotzdem. Aber vom andern Ende Deutschlands aus etwas weit weg.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...