April 20, 2013

Abandoned Navy Building (Part 2)

After I have been using my new camera for about a month now to get used to it, I started experimenting with its features yesterday and got really excited to apply some of my newly learned skills in the field.
So I used the wonderful weather to make another trip to the abandoned navy administration building and living quarters.
Today was the first time that I experimented with HDR photography. Not the NEX-6's built-in Auto HDR, but "real" HDR with up to seven photos merged into one.
I never thought that HDR would be my cup of tea, and I am still not sure. But the first few pictures came out pretty well, I think, so I'll be trying around some more tomorrow...











2 comments:

  1. Wow, das verstärkt die Stimmung noch einmal finde ich. Vor allem bei den Korridor Fotos. Das vorletzte finde ich besonders klasse!

    Liebe Grüße
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank!
      Das waren wirklich meine allerersten HDR-Gehversuche. Ich glaube, die von gestern sind noch ein wenig besser geworden. Ich muss da noch weiter rumprobieren, darf nicht so doll mit der Farbsättigung rumspielen und lernen, dass nicht jedes Motiv auch als HDR gut aussieht :)
      Aber es ist eine nette Ergänzung für die "Werkzeugkiste"...

      LG
      Jan

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...