May 1, 2013

Derelict House and Shed

This house I had seen a lot of times when riding on the bus to my parents.
It sits inside a little forest right near the highway.
Since I have found no information about it whatsoever, I have to guess.
I can't tell when the house was abanoned and I don't know if the garbage in the garden has been left there by other people (if so, they must have dumped it there over decades). But from the looks of it, the house was abanonded and someone started renovating by clearing out all the garbage, but then stopped because the house is way too rotten to be renovated at all.

I can't treally tell, but I think the house is between 100 and 130 years old.




Note that the expiration date on the bottle is more than 20 years ago...



















9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, wollte Deinen Kommentar nicht löschen...verdammter Klickfinger...
      Aber um Deine Frage zu beantworten: Ich bin überzeugt, die Natur schafft das :)

      Delete
    2. Ja... und das ist gut so!!!!!
      LG

      Delete
  2. Sehr tolle Bilder. Die zerbrochene Flasche ist mein Favorit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hab' noch ein zweites Bild von der Flasche eingefügt - wegen des Haltbarkeitsdatums :)

      Delete
  3. welcher Flaschencontainer wurde denn da illegal entleert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich glaub eher, da ist einer bei Aldi eingebrochen und hat sich einen 10-Jahresvorrat an River Cola geklaut ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...