October 11, 2017

Tour Report: Old Wine Inn [Revisit]

Only about a month after my first visit to the old inn, I returned for seconds together with my wife and our good friend Freddy from Nordgriller Urbex.
We were on a tour of the area anyway, and since the others hadn't been to this place yet, we made a short stop there.
Since the access strategy that Lost Places in Schleswig-Holstein und Umland and I had established worked nicely the first time, why change anything? We took the same parking spot and the same access way through the bush-covered window.
It was a great visit for all three of us - Freddy got a lot of nice decay, my wife got a lot of nice details, and I got to take the shots I'd missed the first time. It was a win-win-win-situation so to speak :)


To find out more about the history of this li'l ol' place and to check out all the photos from this spot, click the button below.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...